Conflict coaching provides students skills and strategies used to support their ability to engage in, manage or productively resolve conflict. Coaching can also help students resolve their own conflict issues at the lowest levels.
Our workshop provides participants with the opportunity to:
- handle active conflicts in a timely way
- engage with others who have not opted for formal resolution.
- gain a deeper understanding of conflict and the various ways that conflict shows up in our daily lives
- identify one's primary response for dealing with conflict
- learn skills and techniques for resolving conflict without a third party
Binghamton University, PO Box 6000, Binghamton, NY 13902, United States